Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Varieties of Questions

It's always been well known that philosophers try to answer the question "Why?" but that they also provide this as answer as well. Skeptics ask questions and hard questions which challenge societies norms and policies. This has been in my mind a lot and questions have just been piling and clouding in my head, so I thought I would go ahead and post some of the more puzzling that I've been thinking:

-Why am I or we here?

-Are we alone in this massive universe or are we just a speck of the life in it?

-Who decided to make American beer taste like piss?

-What's the human races' fate?

-Does everyone have a gut in nirvana (not the band, dipshits)?

-How colorblind was the guy who named Greenland?

-Scarlett Johanasson is the hottest woman on Earth (okay, more statement of fact but it's on my mind).

-What if Jimi Hendrix had lived all the way up to today?

-Do the Disco Biscuits have ears?

-Does Nickleback also taste, look, smell, and feel like shit?

-Why does "frat" translate into Ancient Greek as, "take off that ridiculous shirt, you look fucking retarded"?

-What happened to Eminem?

-Is there such a thing as an unlucky leprechaun, and is he/she socially outcast from its society?

These are just some of the questions rummaging through my head, and if I ever do get web traffic, feel free to comment if you have any of these enlightened answers.

1 comment:

Flowin_in_the_Groove said...

Many of these questions you pose I cannot help you with, but I leave you with my thoughts on some. Yes, Scarlett Johanasson is the hottest woman on earth. The Disco Biscuits do not have ears. They are biscuits who just like to play crappy trance jams. Yes, Nickelback does taste and smell like shit, but they feel more like vomit. Frat actually translates to "polo shirt and sunglasses strap with a Danny Tanner haircut". Eminem fell asleep. I saw an unlucky leprechaun once. He got hit by a truck.